Sometimes a direction appears for you without your consent and in spite of your “trying” to do otherwise, and often this direction is exactly the way you need to proceed. ALLOW!
LISTEN for the wisdom in it, and become open to trusting that there is a bigger plan than the one in your [...]
Guess what! You have a million dollar tool right where those pearly whites sit. NO, you have a MAZILLION DOLLAR tool right there!
Any time you want, you can speak to yourself and be that Encouraging Happy Coach or that Objective Get-Aligned Voice for your own well-being.
If you know me, you know I am a [...]
Have you ever felt temporarily erased from your mission?
We all have.
Sometimes, in spite of our best efforts, we get side-tracked, side [...]
What a fantastic Brilliance-Session we had today at Women of Splendor.
I know Judy through [...]
Have you thought about how you could once and for all touch a lot of lives with your wisdom, doing meaningful work that you love? Have you ever wanted to be in the spotlight so that you could make a big difference for others?
Lifestyle Design is to a great extent knowing your core mission in life, what drives you everyday, and what you know you are here to do in each season of life.
When that drive is strong, you find a way to fund it! You find a way to buy yourself the freedom you must have [...]Read More... →
What You Desire Already Exists.
Here’s HOW to Get it!
Did you know that IF you are aligned with Source (i.e. God), and you have a burning desire for something (for example a thriving business, enough money to live your desired lifestyle with extra to help others, a great marriage or relationship, meaningful [...]Read More... →
Super polished videos are sometimes over-rated!
This is a cute little turtle that was crossing the road.
I thought I had to save him but he actually saved himself.
Here’s a great one minute video lesson (roughly) on the simplicity of accomplishing our life dreams and business goals.
Business & Lifestyle Designer
[...]Read More... →
Follow MargoFollow @MargoDeGange
- Lying might be an effective strategy (though not a good one) if the goal is to manipulate others & live your "pseudo self" 1 hour ago
- Reduce clutter: Toss out catalogs you plan to “read later” but know you never will. Feel the amazing freedom of tossing! 1 hour ago
- Give serious thought to your IDEAL customers—the kind you would LOVE to sell to. Be sure of who you are going after. 2 hours ago
- Business lessons from crazy life circumstances! http://t.co/roew6o4YWy 3 hours ago
Like Margo and Stay Connected!
Tao QuotesHow could man rejoice in victory and delight in the slaughter of men?Lao TzuQuotes from Secret Chalice
- Darlene Cary on Sniff Sniff! I Smell a Fabulous Work Environment & Greater Productivity!
- Lisa Montanaro on When Spirit has A Different Plan within Your Life or Business!
- Roberta Smart on “Speaking to Yourselves…” Be your Own Success Coach!
- Lisa Montanaro on Push Through the Adversity & Stay Right on Purpose!
- Nadine Nicholson on Push Through the Adversity & Stay Right on Purpose!
Born on this day05/24/2013
1686 Gabriel Daniel Fahrenheit
1941 Bob Dylan
1945 Dave Peacock
1819 Queen Victoria
1944 Patti Labelle
1964 Adrian Moorhouse
1925 Mai Zetterling
1945 Priscilla Presley
1966 Eric Cantona
Search Margo’s Site
Amazing Lifestyle Design!Business business owner client clients Coach coaching create creativity customer customers Decorating Decorators DeGangi DeGangi Group Design designer energy Focus freedom Fun goals ideas life coach lifestyle Margarett DeGange Margo Margo DeGange Marketing mindset Monday Message Monday Message From Margo Money opportunities opportunity passion Profits prospects purpose Sales selling service social media Success successful value