The news of Stephen Covey’s passing was deeply sad. We said goodbye to a man of purpose, character and integrity. His most noted work, “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People,” has been and will continue to be one of the most influential self-help and personal improvement books of all time.
Steven Covey’s mission was all about helping others to see what is most important, and to make the most of the precious time we have on this Earth. it is so easy to get distracted in life, and pull our attention and focus away from what matters most. It is up to each one of use to channel and direct our energy and activities so that we accomplish what we are here to do while connecting meaningfully with those we are here to enrich.
Here are five Stephen Covey quotes to help you stay focused on what matters most:
1) The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.
2) The key is not to prioritize what’s on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities.
3) Most of us spend too much time on what is urgent and not enough time on what is important.
4) You have to decide what your highest priorities are and have the courage—pleasantly, smilingly, nonapologetically, to say “no” to other things. And the way you do that is by having a bigger “yes” burning inside. The enemy of the “best” is often the “good.”
5) Live, love, laugh, leave a legacy.
Follow MargoFollow @MargoDeGange
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Like Margo and Stay Connected!
Tao QuotesThe people are hungry: It is because those in authority eat up too much in taxes.Lao TzuQuotes from Secret Chalice
- real racing 3 triche android on Celebrating the Month of Love: Our Experts Talk On Extreme Self-Care!
- musica para meditar on Our International Book- ‘Success in (High) Heels’ is Available NOW!
- screenshot here on Celebrating the Month of Love: Our Experts Talk On Extreme Self-Care!
- alleen on Celebrating the Month of Love: Our Experts Talk On Extreme Self-Care!
- Empire four kingdoms review on Celebrating the Month of Love: Our Experts Talk On Extreme Self-Care!
Born on this day03/11/2014
1819 Sir Henry Tate
1885 Sir Malcolm Campbell
1952 Douglas Adams
1923 Louise Brough
1923 Terence Alexander
1932 Lord Nigel Lawson
1947 Alan Yentob
Search Margo’s Site
Amazing Lifestyle Design!Business business owner client clients coaching create creativity customer customers Decorating Decorators DeGangi DeGangi Group Design designer energy Focus freedom Fun goals ideas life coach lifestyle love Margarett DeGange Margo Margo DeGange Marketing mindset Monday Message Monday Message From Margo Money opportunities opportunity passion Profits prospects purpose Sales selling service social media Success successful value