The news of Stephen Covey’s passing was deeply sad. We said goodbye to a man of purpose, character and integrity. His most noted work, “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People,” has been and will continue to be one of the most influential self-help and personal improvement books of all time.
Steven Covey’s mission was all about helping others to see what is most important, and to make the most of the precious time we have on this Earth. it is so easy to get distracted in life, and pull our attention and focus away from what matters most. It is up to each one of use to channel and direct our energy and activities so that we accomplish what we are here to do while connecting meaningfully with those we are here to enrich.
Here are five Stephen Covey quotes to help you stay focused on what matters most:
1) The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.
2) The key is not to prioritize what’s on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities.
3) Most of us spend too much time on what is urgent and not enough time on what is important.
4) You have to decide what your highest priorities are and have the courage—pleasantly, smilingly, nonapologetically, to say “no” to other things. And the way you do that is by having a bigger “yes” burning inside. The enemy of the “best” is often the “good.”
5) Live, love, laugh, leave a legacy.
Follow MargoFollow @MargoDeGange
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Like Margo and Stay Connected!
Tao QuotesFrom wonder into wonder existence opens.Lao TzuQuotes from Secret Chalice
- Nadine Nicholson on I’m Retired! These are my GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY YEARS!
- Lisa Montanaro on I’m Retired! These are my GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY YEARS!
- Charlotte on “Speaking to Yourselves…” Be your Own Success Coach!
- Nadine Nicholson on “Speaking to Yourselves…” Be your Own Success Coach!
- Margo DeGange, M.Ed. on Sniff Sniff! I Smell a Fabulous Work Environment & Greater Productivity!
Born on this day06/18/2013
1920 Ian Carmichael
1927 Paul Eddington
1928 Nancy Marchand
1942 Delia Smith
1942 Sir Paul McCartney
1952 Isabella Rossellini
1961 Alison Moyet
Search Margo’s Site
Amazing Lifestyle Design!Business business owner client clients Coach coaching create creativity customer customers Decorating Decorators DeGangi DeGangi Group Design designer energy Focus freedom Fun goals ideas life coach lifestyle Margarett DeGange Margo Margo DeGange Marketing mindset Monday Message Monday Message From Margo Money opportunities opportunity passion Profits prospects purpose Sales selling service social media Success successful value