The news of Stephen Covey’s passing was deeply sad. We said goodbye to a man of purpose, character and integrity. His most noted work, “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People,” has been and will continue to be one of the most influential self-help and personal improvement books of all time.
Steven Covey’s mission was all about helping others to see what is most important, and to make the most of the precious time we have on this Earth. it is so easy to get distracted in life, and pull our attention and focus away from what matters most. It is up to each one of use to channel and direct our energy and activities so that we accomplish what we are here to do while connecting meaningfully with those we are here to enrich.
Here are five Stephen Covey quotes to help you stay focused on what matters most:
1) The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.
2) The key is not to prioritize what’s on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities.
3) Most of us spend too much time on what is urgent and not enough time on what is important.
4) You have to decide what your highest priorities are and have the courage—pleasantly, smilingly, nonapologetically, to say “no” to other things. And the way you do that is by having a bigger “yes” burning inside. The enemy of the “best” is often the “good.”
5) Live, love, laugh, leave a legacy.
Follow MargoFollow @MargoDeGange
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Like Margo and Stay Connected!
Tao QuotesThe key to growth is the introduction of higher dimensions of consciousness into our awareness.Lao TzuQuotes from Secret Chalice
- car on Celebrating the Month of Love: Our Experts Talk On Extreme Self-Care!
- Le Piano Magique Film Télécharger on Celebrating the Month of Love: Our Experts Talk On Extreme Self-Care!
- La Belle Vie Télécharger on Celebrating the Month of Love: Our Experts Talk On Extreme Self-Care!
- Iphone App Mockup on Celebrating the Month of Love: Our Experts Talk On Extreme Self-Care!
- Margo DeGange on Write a Great Book Foreword!
Born on this day04/19/2014
1903 Eliot Ness
1905 Jim Mollison
1931 Garfield Morgan
1935 Dudley Moore
1946 Tim Curry
1949 Paloma Picasso
1953 Ruby Wax
1954 Trevor Francis
1956 Sue Barker
Search Margo’s Site
Amazing Lifestyle Design!Business business owner client clients coaching create creativity customer customers Decorating Decorators DeGangi DeGangi Group Design designer energy Focus Fun goals ideas Interior Design life coach lifestyle love Margarett DeGange Margo Margo DeGange Marketing mindset Monday Message Monday Message From Margo Money opportunities opportunity passion Profits prospects purpose Sales selling service social media Success successful value