The news of Stephen Covey’s passing was deeply sad. We said goodbye to a man of purpose, character and integrity. His most noted work, “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People,” has been and will continue to be one of the most influential self-help and personal improvement books of all time.
Steven Covey’s mission was all about helping others to see what is most important, and to make the most of the precious time we have on this Earth. it is so easy to get distracted in life, and pull our attention and focus away from what matters most. It is up to each one of use to channel and direct our energy and activities so that we accomplish what we are here to do while connecting meaningfully with those we are here to enrich.
Here are five Stephen Covey quotes to help you stay focused on what matters most:
1) The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.
2) The key is not to prioritize what’s on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities.
3) Most of us spend too much time on what is urgent and not enough time on what is important.
4) You have to decide what your highest priorities are and have the courage—pleasantly, smilingly, nonapologetically, to say “no” to other things. And the way you do that is by having a bigger “yes” burning inside. The enemy of the “best” is often the “good.”
5) Live, love, laugh, leave a legacy.
Follow MargoFollow @MargoDeGange
Like Margo and Stay Connected!
Search Margo’s Site
Amazing Lifestyle Design!Business business owner client clients Coach coaching create creativity customer customers Decorating Decorators DeGangi DeGangi Group Design designer energy Focus freedom goals ideas lifestyle lifestyle design love Margarett DeGange Margo Margo DeGange Marketing mindset Monday Message From Margo Money opportunity passion Power Profits prospects purpose Sales selling service social media Success successful thoughts value
Born on this day09/02/2015
1726 John Howard
1925 Russ Conway
1933 Victor Spinetti
1937 Derek Fowlds
1952 Jimmy Connors
1961 K.D. Lang
1964 Keanu Reeves
1965 Lennox Lewis