The news of Stephen Covey’s passing was deeply sad. We said goodbye to a man of purpose, character and integrity. His most noted work, “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People,” has been and will continue to be one of the most influential self-help and personal improvement books of all time.
Steven Covey’s mission was all about helping others to see what is most important, and to make the most of the precious time we have on this Earth. it is so easy to get distracted in life, and pull our attention and focus away from what matters most. It is up to each one of use to channel and direct our energy and activities so that we accomplish what we are here to do while connecting meaningfully with those we are here to enrich.
Here are five Stephen Covey quotes to help you stay focused on what matters most:
1) The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.
2) The key is not to prioritize what’s on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities.
3) Most of us spend too much time on what is urgent and not enough time on what is important.
4) You have to decide what your highest priorities are and have the courage—pleasantly, smilingly, nonapologetically, to say “no” to other things. And the way you do that is by having a bigger “yes” burning inside. The enemy of the “best” is often the “good.”
5) Live, love, laugh, leave a legacy.
Follow MargoFollow @MargoDeGange
Like Margo and Stay Connected!
Search Margo’s Site
Amazing Lifestyle Design!Business business owner client clients coaching create creativity customer customers Decorating Decorators DeGangi DeGangi Group Design designer energy Focus freedom Fun goals ideas life coach lifestyle love Margarett DeGange Margo Margo DeGange Marketing mindset Monday Message Monday Message From Margo Money opportunity passion profit Profits prospects purpose Sales selling service social media Success successful value
Born on this day12/21/2014
1879 Joseph Stalin
1892 Dame Rebecca West
1921 William Reid V.C
1940 Frank Zappa
1946 Carl Wilson
1959 Florence Griffith Joyner
1937 Jane Fonda
1948 Samuel L Jackson
1954 Chris Evert