2013 promises to be even better! 2013 is a year I am so ready to embrace, and I am thrilled and juiced up to meet all of the new opportunities head on! I am expecting even greater growth for myself and for my clients.
Here are just SOME of the gems I will be offering for a blockbuster 2013:
• I am hosting my 2013 Think Tank Collaborative— a 10-month mastermind unlike any other!
• I am back on the speaking circuit for much of 2013 with both large and small events and workshops!
• I will be adding a weekly SNAG IT NOW offer to my Monday Messages in 2013. These are ONE TIME ONLY offers that last just one week (until the next Monday Message), with off-the-charts pricing to help you quickly build your gifts and your business brand!
This year, more than ever, I am taking FULL ownership of what I was born to do. I want to help you do the same!
In 2013, I encourage you to discover your unique “Gift of Brilliance”, then embrace it fully, and shout your message to your world!
That’s what I will help you do in 2013!
A Life of Brilliance!
In my teen years, I made a very conscious decision that I would be a life-long learner and that I would always care about other people. I decided that my life would be significant and influential in very positive ways. From that determination came some promises I made to myself over the years for both my life and my business. They add richness and purpose to each day. Here’s a list with many of them. Feel free to make this list a part of your life too!
1. I refuse to be jealous of anyone.
2. I will embrace others with an open heart and not put up any walls.
3. I will enlarge my “territory” by meeting new people and opening to new experiences.
4. I will fully encourage others and support their success.
5. I will learn about my emotions and inquire into them, beyond just noticing them.
6. I will be aware of how my behavior affects others, and I will make necessary adjustments for good relationships and success.
7. I will not argue with reality –I will love and accept what is.
8. I will learn from others and never think “I know it already”.
9. I will discover my “Gift of Brilliance”, and participate fully in my life’s purpose and calling, and help shape my own destiny.
10. I will be a giver not a taker.
11. I will be a helper of others.
12. I will take responsibility for all of my actions and results.
13. I will take steps towards my goals & vision without getting too caught up on the “how”.
14. I will define success as being MUCH more than gaining money.
15. I will always do, say, and be exactly what my heart says I should—I will walk in the freedom of my brilliance, being totally authentic, no matter what others do or say.
This list may help you design a new year and a new lifestyle of freedom and abundance! I encourage you to make your own list to reflect YOUR personal intentions for both a New Year and a new life & business.
Have a Brilliant Week of Bringing in an Exciting and Prosperous New Year!
PLEASE SHARE your thoughts in the comments below!
P.S. Please Contact Me IF…
Please email me if you would like to be a part of my 2013 Think Tank Collaborative (starts January 17th), or if you would like me to speak at your local or national small/large group meeting/event, or if YOU would like to host one of my intimate Think Tank groups in 2013 in YOUR city or town. If so, please let me know as soon as possible!
Follow MargoFollow @MargoDeGange
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Like Margo and Stay Connected!
Tao QuotesBy letting it go it all gets done. The world is won by those who let it go. But when you try and try. The world is beyond the winning.Lao TzuQuotes from Secret Chalice
- Darlene Cary on Sniff Sniff! I Smell a Fabulous Work Environment & Greater Productivity!
- Lisa Montanaro on When Spirit has A Different Plan within Your Life or Business!
- Roberta Smart on “Speaking to Yourselves…” Be your Own Success Coach!
- Lisa Montanaro on Push Through the Adversity & Stay Right on Purpose!
- Nadine Nicholson on Push Through the Adversity & Stay Right on Purpose!
Born on this day05/22/2013
1813 Richard Wagner
1931 Kenny Ball
1950 Bernie Taupin
1859 Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
1938 Susan Strasberg
1907 Lord Laurence Olivier
1946 George Best
1970 Naomi Campbell
Search Margo’s Site
Amazing Lifestyle Design!Business business owner client clients Coach coaching create creativity customer customers Decorating Decorators DeGangi DeGangi Group Design designer energy Focus freedom Fun goals ideas life coach lifestyle Margarett DeGange Margo Margo DeGange Marketing mindset Monday Message Monday Message From Margo Money opportunities opportunity passion Profits prospects purpose Sales selling service social media Success successful value