Inspiration! Motivation! Clear & Positive Intention! Right Action! Creative Thinking! Thought-Leadership!
That’s what these caring and forward moving professionals are all about!
We call them today’s Inspir-Leaders because they have something important to say that will help you change your life for the better!
I’ve asked each one for a short, meaningful message we can all hold onto for inspiration in the New Near, a positive “blurb” if you will.
What will they say (me included) in just a few words that can make a significant difference for others?
Let’s find out what these mentors, coaches, and inspirational thought-leaders want you to know to help you shift your thinking and follow the purpose-driven path designed just for you!
OH, and if you are a Pinterest fan, go visit me there http://pinterest.com/margodegange/ and repin your favorites peeps (seen below) from the Pinterest Board, “13 Inspir-Leaders Have Something to Say!”
You can also SHARE this blog post through the social media icons on the left sidebar and those below the post! Or comment below and share your good thoughts with all of us! THANKS!
I’ll START, then I’ll turn it over to my 13 (plus one for good measure) colleagues!
Margo DeGange, M.Ed., Business & Lifestyle Designer, Founder of Women of Splendor. “I’ll help you discover your GIFT OF BRILLIANCE and show you how to shine full throttle”
You are born with a God-given purpose and YES, a destiny. You have a “GIFT of BRILLIANCE” right inside you, designed to shine out for others- to emanate to your world. Your job is to discover it and use it to make an impact and to change and heal lives (starting with your own). To find YOUR “Gift of Brilliance”, look at what lights your fire (often called passion), but do not stop there because passion is not enough. Next look at your rich skills sets. Now find the point where your greatest passions intersect with your greatest skills, and BLING, you have found your “Gift of Brilliance”. Now it’s time to shine it brightly in your world!
1. Stacy Nelson, Coach at LivingImPerfect & Founder iCoachNetwork
Our biggest dreams are our most personal, which means that we want to do it right and that is very often the thing that holds us back the most – we are scared to get it wrong. But I’m here to tell you that the purpose of our life is to be happy, not right. So dare to take those leaps of faith and trust yourself and perfection will follow instead of paralyze.
2. Steve Gutzler, Founder and President of Leadership Quest
3. Christine Marmoy, MBA, Magnetic Marketing Mentor & Dream Team Designer for Women Entrepreneurs
4. Christina Hills, WordPress Expert and Online Business Mentor
Remember: Life is a Journey! The only way to get to your goals is to take that first step. You many not know where the next step is after that, but the only way to get there is to take the first one! And most of all, have fun in the process. If you are not having fun, then change something or your approach, to make it fun!
5. Patty Lennon, Life Coach, CEO of Mom Gets A Life
Believe in yourself. Deep inside of you lies the answer to your purpose. You have a voice within that answers your most pressing questions about how to create enough time, money and love. But you must first learn to listen to your inner wisdom. This wise voice speaks in whispers. Spend time alone with yourself. In the quiet you will be amazed at how loud that whisper sounds.
6. Forbes Riley, Trainer & Motivational Coach, 2010 National Fitness Hall of Fame inductee, tv host, motivational speaker, mother of 10yr old twins. Passionate, compassionate, inspiring
I just took 30 people on a journey to lose 703lbs in just 10 weeks by not putting them on a diet, just getting them to SpinGym 3 times a day for 5 minutes and following the plan… 1. You can’t get it off your ass, until you get it off your chest. 2. How you do something, is how you do everything 3. Leap, and the net will appear 4. You are the sum of the people you surround yourself with 5. Ask for help, choose a mentor and read something positive EVERY DAY! 6. NOTHING tastes as good as fit feels and 7. SpinGym daily to boost your metabolism, burn calories and tone your entire body!
7. Miki Strong, Marketing Strategist & Money Mentor
Know your WHY. Connect with that deepest part of you that has a message that’s bursting to be shared. You know, that thing you can’t NOT do. That’s what drives you. That’s your why. Stay connected to that and it will inspire you to do great work.
8. Gina Bell, Freedom Catalyst and Joint Venture Strategist for Women in Business Online
You’ve got to know where you’re going before you can get there. Knowing what you really want your life and business to be like creates YOUR entrepreneurial compass. It becomes a decision making filter that allows you to design your business to support your vision. Want to take visionary strides? Declare what is important to you – and why.
9. Rick Cooper, Speaker, Coach, and Founder of Social Media Outcomes. Author of “Seize your Opportunities”, “Marketing Magic”, and “Extreme Excellence”
You have more potential than you think. You are more capable than you think you are. You already know enough to achieve your goals. Embrace the idea that you have greatness inside you and strive to peak perform every day. Set goals and prioritize your actions daily.
10. Nika Stewart, The Laptop Mom®, CEO of Ghost Tweeting
11. Linda Principe, Owner-Linda Principe Interiors, National President of the Window Coverings Association of America (WCAA)
Carl Lewis, track star, said “If you don’t have confidence, you’ll always find a way not to win.” Well, now is the time to educate yourself for each prospective client so that you will have the confidence to close on the project. Learn something new, take a webinar, or attend a new class. What a great way to start the new year!
12. Sandra Conway, Independent Brand Partner for Nerium Int’l Skincare
You should be so good at what you do that people cannot ignore you. Deliberately practice everyday your skills and master them. Get awesome at what you are doing! Adopt a craftsman mindset! Master rare and valuable skills that set you apart from everyone else. I am constantly learning that if I want to be successful, I have to master my skills for the business. Yes, I have passion for my work, but my skills are just as important! I can have the passion, but if I haven’t master the skills for the business it is surely going to fail. I have to constantly be learning and taking action every day. As I become more excellent in what I’m doing, nothing will stop me from succeeding! Be so good they can’t ignore you!
13. Kathy Peterson, Design Expert & Author
I truly believe that when you are inspired by someone or something you become aroused, animated, or imbued with a spirit to do something filled with even more empowerment and inspiration. Stay inspired and pass it on!
And, in alignment with the spirit of abundance, here is one more for good measure, and a great note on which to end, by the lovely….
Laura West, Creative Business Coach, President and Chief Creative Officer of the Center for Joyful Business
Follow MargoFollow @MargoDeGange
- Givers do it with a smile! 7 hours ago
- Create YOUR Life Design List | Margo DeGange, Success Mentor for Entrepreneurs! http://t.co/QEgx0I9Gtu 7 hours ago
- Lifestyle Design by Margo DeGange is out! http://t.co/Q3ZV5cJkHA ▸ Top stories today via @GoodDayShow @edevotional @NatashaLucinda 8 hours ago
- In business it makes a difference if YOU are doing mostly the thing you love, ESPECIALLY if that THING pulls in revenue! 8 hours ago
Like Margo and Stay Connected!
Tao QuotesTo realize that you do not understand is a virtue; Not to realize that you do not understand is a defect.Lao TzuQuotes from Secret Chalice
- Nadine Nicholson on When Spirit has A Different Plan within Your Life or Business!
- Charlotte on When Spirit has A Different Plan within Your Life or Business!
- cars on Celebrating the Month of Love: Our Experts Talk On Extreme Self-Care!
- Darlene Cary on Sniff Sniff! I Smell a Fabulous Work Environment & Greater Productivity!
- Lisa Montanaro on When Spirit has A Different Plan within Your Life or Business!
Born on this day05/25/2013
1803 Ralph Waldo Emerson
1939 Sir Ian McKellen
1959 Julian Clary
1878 Bill Robinson (Mr. Bojangles)
1945 Dave Lee Travis
1961 Anthea Turner
1913 Richard Dimbleby
1958 Paul Weller
1963 Mike Myers
Search Margo’s Site
Amazing Lifestyle Design!Business business owner client clients Coach coaching create creativity customer customers Decorating Decorators DeGangi DeGangi Group Design designer energy Focus freedom Fun goals ideas life coach lifestyle Margarett DeGange Margo Margo DeGange Marketing mindset Monday Message Monday Message From Margo Money opportunities opportunity passion Profits prospects purpose Sales selling service social media Success successful value