Are you waiting around for that “expert” to give you permission, and are you holding back until your “mentor” tells you to forge ahead?
Do you think you show the “leaders” around you respect by getting their “OK” before you move on your ideas and do great things? BIG MISTAKE!
You THIINK you will get their blessing.
You THINK they all want you to be a success, and help lots of people.
SOME DO, but haven’t you also felt some serious resistance many times, when you came up with or contributed amazing ideas?
So, in response, you wait for the “permission” or “buy-in” of your colleagues or those “above” you before moving on that which is stirring in your heart of hearts, after all you don’t want to annoy or offend, right? Again, BIG MISTAKE!
Get this: YOU are in charge of you and YOU are responsible for what you bring to the world. Don’t wait to do what you are supposed to do because you need the ”OK” of some “expert”. Many so called “leaders” will hold you back if you wait for their permission.
Follow MargoFollow @MargoDeGange
- Delegate what others can easily do and what you go nuts doing! 6 hours ago
- The great leader is he who the people say, 'We did it ourselves.' ~Lao Tzu 7 hours ago
- So often people's sentiments are good or noble but their arguments are weak. So they cannot win a debate based on logic. 8 hours ago
- To grow, put yourself around other success leaders, and speak empowerment to yourself all day long! 8 hours ago
Like Margo and Stay Connected!
Tao QuotesTruthful words are not beautiful; beautiful words are not truthful. Good words are not persuasive; persuasive words are not good.Lao TzuQuotes from Secret Chalice
- Lisa Montanaro on Push Through the Adversity & Stay Right on Purpose!
- Nadine Nicholson on Push Through the Adversity & Stay Right on Purpose!
- reduce weight on Your Tell-All Umbrella: Your Business & Products and Billy-Bob’s Billy Willy!
- top soil in ann arbor on Sneak Peak at my Video for the Book, Success in High Heels: 30 Day Feast to Success!
- Judy Wilfong on Author Judy Wilfong shares her Brilliant Sure-Fire Success Tips with Women of Splendor!
Born on this day05/18/2013
1868 Czar Nicolas II
1897 Frank Capra
1909 Fred Perry
1919 Dame Margot Fonteyn
1920 Pope John Paul II
1942 Nobby Stiles
1942 Robert Kilroy-Silk
1949 Rick Wakeman
1952 George Strait
1958 Toyah Wilcox
1969 Dennis Bergkamp
1975 John Higgins
Search Margo’s Site
Amazing Lifestyle Design!Business business owner client clients Coach coaching create creativity customer customers Decorating Decorators DeGangi DeGangi Group Design designer energy Focus freedom Fun goals ideas life coach lifestyle Margarett DeGange Margo Margo DeGange Marketing mindset Monday Message Monday Message From Margo Money opportunities opportunity passion Profits prospects purpose Sales selling service social media Success successful value